Saturday 31 December 2011

5 Days Without a Book! Countdown to Publication #11: And the winner is …

15 Days Without a Head will be in bookshops in 5 days time. By way of celebration, I will be publishing a new post here every day, leading up to publication on January 5th. The idea is to provide a few bonus items, such as you'd expect to find on the extras disc of a DVD – except these will be available before the main feature of course.


I started the countdown to publication by running a competition to win a signed copy of 15 Days Without a Headit's now time to announce the result. Just to prove that everything was fair and above board, here's a video of Dylan making the draw for the winner earlier today. 


video no longer available

So, congratulations, Malaika! As Dylan said, we'll be in touch to find out if you would like your copy signed and the delivery details. Thanks to everyone who entered and to my publisher, Oxford University Press for donating a copy of the book.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited this blog and my website over the past twelve months. Your comments and support are much appreciated; it would be a very lonely process without you! I hope to see you again next year.

Wishing everyone the very best for a great 2012.
Dave

Tomorrow: You make your own luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks, Dave - and Dylan. That's made my day. I just knew 2012 was going to get off to a good start...

    ReplyDelete